Tuesday 12 January 2010

Chapter 7: 2010 AD

2009 AD was my 'yes' year, which means i was saying yes to new things i hadnt done before(like the film yes man). i found new hobbies that i still do now like riding horses and yoga.
2010 AD as my 'New' year, and that means that im going to do lots of new and extraordinary things.
I already have plans to go on an Adventure to New Zealand and travel around to treet my eyes to new scenery,forfil a dream of mine to go on a fantastical journey. I also have another adventure spinning around in my mind and that is to tramp from somewhere in the south east all the way to Scotland, maybe Perthshire. I have desired to go to Scotland for awhile and to get there i will only go through villages (smaller the better) and the rest i will cut cross country. Like we did in the old,old,very old days.

Yes this is a new year but how many of you actually do new things, you gota take whatcha can from this life and give nothing back!